Monday, June 29, 2009

The Weigh In... Part 1

So it was time to see whether my previous hard work had paid off. Through the Spring I had been very physically active, but noticed that the pounds just weren't coming off like they use to.


It's funny, I use to work out like a demon when I played college ball - but the motivation slowly drains away once those varsity days pass. Then, before you know it, the metabolism slows down. Next thing you know you have your mind so caught up in work that it seems impossible to find time to exercise. The result... the only six pack you see is on friday nights...


I didn't get a chance to weigh in until after a very busy day at work (suprise), and the readings were off. In the video, Ryan explains the pit-falls of a BIA
(bio-electrical impedance analysis) including dehydration and an empty stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment