Friday, June 19, 2009

Introductions from beautiful Black Creek, BC

Hey everyone, my name is Jordan… I’m interning at the Richmond Olympic Oval. My first day was on May 11th and since then I have been getting a crash course from some of the leaders in the sport industry.

I never thought I would start a blog, but here I am. The plan is to take advantage of all the opportunities available to me at the Oval. It coincides with my intern responsibilities, the most recent one - to make the Oval website more engaging.

So, on top of all the great stuff you're going to find on here, check out www.richmondoval.ca/interactive, there is a lot more info, video, and pics to go along with this blog. That website is going to launch next Tuesday, the 14th.

I’m going to try out as much stuff as I can here at the Oval and let you know how it goes. And I promise to hyperlink and give as much multimedia as I can.

So, with that in mind I am posting a few video's of my past week or so. So check em out.

Jordan

PS: I love this job!



No comments:

Post a Comment