Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thanksgiving


I was lucky enough to catch most of Sunday's games at the Dolphin tournament this weekend. And it reminded me why I love the game of basketball. It is a perfect combination and application of power and skill. And its in an open environment where vision and anticipation are so crucial. 

But more then that... it has the power to bring people together. Handshakes, hugs, and pounds were out in full force this weekend. Ballers catching up with ballers. And although I personally didn't really know a lot of people there, it reminded me of may baby - the the Support the Court Sanctuary Tourney - where each year I get to come together with good friends from what seems like a lifetime ago...

Today the Dolphin tournament reminded that I am thankful for sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment