Friday, September 4, 2009

Amazing Research I had to Share

I am once again overwhelmed by the power of physical activity. Working in the industry you often are front row to the amazing stories and effects of being active. Most of us are well versed in the general health benefits, but increasingly new research is providing evidence of the incredible range of positive benefits.

I have known that physical activity has a great effect on cognitive functioning - reading, writing, etc. But I have never before seen such a clear-cut example of this aspect in action until I saw a documentary on CBC a few nights ago.

This is the link to interACTIVE. Its the latest story on "This Just In...". Amazing stuff I had to share! www.richmondoval.ca/interactive.

FYI: Its been a crazy month! I have so much to share (personal training, VIP visits, sport...) and will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment